Thursday 20 June 2013

Positive Feedback from our Customers This Week

Keep up-to-date with Mother Nature's Goodies on Facebook or Twitter so that you don't miss one of our exciting blog posts, tutorials or New Product Launches.







Personal Email sent from Sue Usher - thank you Sue

Hi
I recently bought a pot of your eye gel as I have very dry skin due to some drops I am using from the doctor.   I have to say it is really brilliant and makes the skin feel a lot better and softer.     I will be back for more products as soon as the Bank lets me! 
Kind regards
Sue Usher



Dear mngproducts,

Just wanted to say 'Thank-you' for my order which arrived this morning. It has been a pleasure dealing with you & I have left positive feedback to that effect.
Thanks also for the gift of the 'Kissing' book - it's interesting & fun too :)

Kindest regards,

Kim (Kimb63)

- kimb63

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankincense Oil

Great product, I use this in an oil burner, for meditation, it really makes the area feel purified, I cannot use incense sticks, because of the smoke, so this is ideal, great product.
- moko-son3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very pleased with service quick no problems. lovely oil good value for money. i will be buying my oils from you again.
- shea6910

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brilliant company to deal with. I had a problem with my bank card being stolen and they were very patient and sent goods as soon as I paid.
- gothic_rainbow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lavender Oil
Very good service and very pleased with my purchase. Thank you.

- neilmaverick



We are improving our Customer Services, Despatch Times and Communication, so if you would like to contact us then just CALL US or EMAIL US.

It's so great to hear from our Customers and receive Positive Feedback.

To ensure we keep our Customers HAPPY why not join our 5 STAR CLUB HERE




If you are not happy, please contact us and we will resolve any issues you may be experiencing.

Share your comments, tips and videos with our Readers.  Be a Fan on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...